Let (a part of) your holiday, say a couple of hours to 7 days, be organized by the experienced young Maasai guide Rogers.
From Arusha, as the center of the northern safari circuit, you can go on safari to a nearby National Park. For example:
- A one day trip in Arusha National Park, famous for its buffalo and giraffes.
- Tarangire National Park with its elephants.
- Manyara National Park with its flamingos.
- Ngorongoro Crater, where besides the wild animals also the Maasai's abide with their herds.
- Serengeti National Park is famous for its many migration, wildlife which migrate from one place to another in search of food.
During the larger safaris from 3 to 7 days, the nights can be spent in the smaller towns, in a lodge in one of the parks, or on a camping.
Transportation from the airport to the hotels can be arranged.
Walking safaris where you can experience everyday life of the Maasai's.
Hiking trips for a healthy exercise.